
This week the First United Methodist Church held its annual Summer Vacation Bible School session. Joe and Alexis have attended 3 years in a row now and have enjoyed it every year. This years theme is "Surfing Through The Scriptures". (it is a Beach Party theme)
They have made all sorts of neat things to bring home; An ocean in a 2 liter soda bottle (they made it themselves), pictures of themselves in hand crafted beach frames, beach looking little buckets that can hold things...just to name a few.
Someone with LOTS of talent has been painting faces each day during the time that they are there. On Tuesday Joe came home looking like a scary Tiger and on Wednesday when I picked them up Alexis was all decked out like a Lioness too! So, I took some pictures of them to share with you. They are not the best quality because I took them with my cell phone.
One last note....We were excited that Hailey went all week to Bible School too. This was her first year attending the Summer Bible School with the Church. She has really enjoyed getting involved in Church and seems to really feel good about the things that she is learning. Unfortunatly, I was unable to get any pictures of her with her face painted because my phone was in the car each day and she did not ride with me after the sessions.
Have a great weekend! Lots of Love
The Hanes~Baca Brady Bunch
No comments:
Post a Comment