So about two weeks into the 5th grade he comes home and tells Clint and I that he has decided to play
the bass in Orchestra. We supported his interest and he reminded us of the deal - play and practice an instrument
and get guitar lessons. Little did we know that the Bass will NOT fit into our car - to take it back and forth to school we have to roll the window in the car down and let it stick out....When he brought it home the first time it looked like a giant body bag laying in the living room ~ I asked Joe if we have to feed it too!
Needless to say - he has dedicated two days a week after school to practice his Bass and this evening he was able
to show off his playing. He did an outstanding job ...I was really impressed. Here are some pictures of him below.
Click on the image for a larger view.

1 comment:
Man Miss, that thing is bigger than Him :) I think the guitar is very cool Joe! What a great goal :)
Post a Comment