Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

What a wonderful day...
To celebrate the birth of Jesus is an honor for all of us. To be able to celebrate it with our
loved ones makes it even better.

The kids did not sleep very well last night - they were up on and off anxiously awaiting the arrival
of Santa - The rule (given before going to bed on Christmas Eve) was that no one could open any presents
until 6:30am. Joe was sure to be the alarm clock and we were up by 6:30am on the dot!

The collage shows us celebrating throughout the day. Click for a larger view of the fun!



As much as I would like to give you a play by play of the day...I am exhausted and am looking forward to relaxing on the couch for a while. You are all in our thoughts and prayers - We love and miss you all - Far and Near!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jody Cooper Photography said...

Merry Christmas! I so wish I were at home right now... but my parents have already decided we "Ruiz's" will all be together next year :) I can't wait!
Love to you all
Team Cooper

Teri said...

You know how I am about getting around to the computer, but I was actually able to tear Jason away from his new game (sent him to the grocery store!) Thanks for everything & I hope everyone likes what we got them...Again, please let Clint know how hard it was for Jason to buy Denver Bronco stuff! HA! Anyway, enjoy your vacation & talk to ya soon.