Friday, December 5, 2008

Work Christmas Party

This evening was my work Christmas party. Usually for Christmas parties the dress code is semi formal - this year it was called Rubies and Denim....Meaning you could wear whatever you wanted. Because I only get to really dress up once a year I was still up for a dressy evening. Besides, it isn't often that I can dress up and go on a date with my Honey!

This is a picture of us before the party - Thankfully, Omi and Opasan watched the kids for us so we could go and have a good time.

2 comments:

Jody said...

It's so nice to have a grown up night! You both look very nice!

Kathy & Dale Wyoming said...

You look great - I am sure it was a wonderful party!!! Missed my company one this year - Dale was up to dancing!!! Next year though - watch out!!!!