Today was a big day for Alexis... She received her report card, took pictures in gymnastics and moved up to Team 3 in gymnastics too. This means that she now goes to Gymnastics 3 times a week (instead of 2) and gets to actually work on floor routines, etc. She is really excited about this because she wants very badly to make "Team" meaning that she will compete and now being on Team 3 ~ she will work on the rest of the skills needed to move to the "Competitive Team". In addition, when it is time to pick girls to move to the competitive team group they pick from the girls in Team 3. I thought I would give you a peek of her cute pictures from today too!
2 comments:
Oh she looks so cute! I really like them! :)
I haven't been online is sooo long... oh my is she a cutie!!!
Post a Comment