Saturday, December 5, 2009

Joe's Hand Surgery Has Been Scheduled

Clint and I were completely surprised when I received a call from Dr. Wyatt's office at 10 pm on Thursday evening - they work nonstop there.

Originally, when we talked to Dr. Wyatt last week he indicated that we wouldn't be able to get Joe's hand surgery completed until after the new year. I was guessing the end of January as Dr. Wyatt is usually 4 - 6 weeks wait time for surgery. But.....Joe is scheduled to have his surgery this coming Friday, December 11th! We are all thrilled as baseball practice takes a short break the last two weeks in December so he will be able to heal and be ready to roll when practices start again after the first of the year. I will keep you posted on his healing but we expect a speedy recovery.

No comments: