Wow - I looked back and it has been since Sunday April 3rd since I have posted anything on the Blog. 7 whole months!
It has been a long few months for our family. On Wednesday April 6th my Grandma was taken to the emergency room for a large bump on her head. Unfortunately, It was cancer and after they did a few additional tests they found that she had cancer all throughout her body. She was put in Hospice on Thursday the 7th and passed away peacefully on Monday April 11th.
Now that Thanksgiving is closing in the Holiday festivities have begun around us but as everyone knows, after losing family members, the holiday's bring bitter sweet feelings. I sure miss my sweet grandmother Dorothy. I am sure she and my Mom are both looking down on Clint, Myself and the kids taking part in our everyday fun!
1 comment:
awww Miss... i didn't know, and i am so sorry for your loss :(
Post a Comment