
Last week I scheduled an appointment at Cheyenne Children's Clinic for the kids to get their Flu Shots - They were not thrilled at the thought and probably worried about it all week.
What they didn't know was that I bought High School Musical 3 tickets as a reward for being so "big" and getting their shots.
Surprisingly to Clint and I - All 3 of them got their shots and not one tear was shed. They were so BRAVE! This afternoon we went to see High School Musical 3 and to tell you the truth I am not sure who was more excited ~ Them or Me
Surprisingly to Clint and I - All 3 of them got their shots and not one tear was shed. They were so BRAVE! This afternoon we went to see High School Musical 3 and to tell you the truth I am not sure who was more excited ~ Them or Me
I love the first 2 HSM movies so I was pretty pumped up to see this one too. It is pretty sad that I can sing every song from the first two movies with them. What can I say...It is the modern day Grease! (BUT EVEN BETTER) #3 was pretty good - I am sure as soon as it comes out on DVD we will be purchasing it to add to the other two. Alexis and I will probably spend days on end watching it :0)
1 comment:
That's Awesome! I love when we think about them ahead of time, and do something we can surprise then with, and then they do so well! :) I am sure you all loved the movie.... All My Nieces Love The First Two!
Post a Comment