Monday, August 24, 2009

Another Birthday Celebration

Happy 41st Birthday Clinton John Hanes!
We celebrated Clint's 41st Birthday today. He took the day off of work and stayed home with the kids. I had to work, I can only imagine the R&R he received today....NOT! But it is his birthday and that is what he chose to do.

This evening Omi cooked ribs for dinner. It was DELICIOUS. We had cake and just arrived home.

Here are some pictures of us!

Dinner Time


My Honey and Me


And I Shall Call Him Mini Me!!

Make a Wish

Nothing is better than family!

(One last note - Thank goodness August is almost over. I must say that this month is the most stressful month of the year for me. I have 4 Birthday's to celebrate and my mother's death anniversary. I am looking forward to September)

1 comment:

Jody said...

Happy Birthday man your August is full :) and i thought of you the other day, I was praying for you,and hope your day wasn't to tuff.... love ya Jody