We have received our first big snow - It started snowing yesterday morning and continued a little throughout the day. Then yesterday afternoon it came down pretty steady ~ we ended up under a Winter Weather Advisory and 4-7 inches were predicted. This morning when I went to work it was DEEP.
Clint measured the snow on the back porch with a ruler and he said that it indicated that we received 10 inches! It is a nice wet snow and will be great for the ground but I must admit it sure seems WAY too early for snow. I never felt like we had much of a summer this year. I am hoping that this big snow is out of the way until after Halloween. Other than last year, which was beautiful for trick or treating, it is normally really cold and sometimes snowing when the kids are out getting candy. I hope for another warm Halloween evening.
1 comment:
I am really truly homesick, but man Miss, snow in oct... i am not sure if i could do that again :)
Post a Comment