Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Joe!

Wow ~ It is hard to believe that Joe has reached double digits in age!
Where does the time go?

Although his birthday is really August 19th ~ With so many Birthdays and Events in August, I had to be sure and set a date aside for his party. It becomes very difficult to plan parties when I really only have two weekends in August to choose from yet Clint, Joe and Alexis and Dorothy (My Grandma) all have Birthday's this month!
I took Joe and two of his best friends, Nate and Jake, to Water World in Denver. It was a beautiful day in the upper 90's and we were blessed with a rain shower right after lunch that gave us a break and cooled things off some.
Here is a picture of us about to ride the "The Lost River of the Pharaohs".


From Left to Right: Nate, Mel, Joe, & Jake

1 comment:

Jody said...

Happy Birthday Joe! Love Aunt Jody
I will send you and Lady's card next week! :)