Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Joe!

Today is Joe's 10th Birthday - He has now entered the world of double digits!
He here is posing with his baseball cake ~ the most appropriate theme!

I have always wrapped one of Joe's presents in some kind of food box, whether it be cereal or crackers, it has now become a yearly tradition. So, I could not let him down this year - here he is posing with his cereal box gift - He found a Colorado Rockies jersey inside.

Joe loves Harry Potter ~ and has completed the whole series of books. He has been going through withdrawals so Peep bought him a Harry Potter wand (which I let him open this morning) and the whole set of Harry Potter movies from Omi and Opasan. He was thrilled.

Last but not least - Joe has wanted the Guitar Hero game for the XBox 360 - He received it today! He first hugged the box and then decided to give me a big smile!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Happy Birthday Joe! We Love you, Aunt Jody and Uncle Kevin! :)
PS I sent you and Lady a card today!
Miss and Clint, Love the wedding Image on top! too cute!