Friday, August 22, 2008

UPDATED - It's Birthday Party Time! (Yes ~ Another Birthday!!)

The Party was a big hit - Thanks so much to our family and friends who were able
to celebrate Clint's 40th Birthday with us!


Clint & I before the festivities


It is the 40 Year Old Birthday Fairy!


Clint's friend Vince "hooked" him up with the necessities for being "Old"
Geritol Complete, A Pill Box, Fiber Pills, denture cleanser, Men's Diapers
and even a bottle of Viagra (filled with M&M's)!
Here he is posing with his necessities and a great Enquirier magazine!


The "Boys" making a toast for Clint!




You can't turn 40 years old and NOT have a celebration. I am terrible at hiding things and wanted to surprise him but as usual - he knows about the party! The good thing is that he is still excited.

I have invited all our friends and family to come and celebrate with us and reminisce about Clint's 1st 40 years of life. We have had an overwhelming amount of RSVP's so it should be lots of fun with a great turn out.

All of our Kids are at the "Other Parents" houses so it will be just the two of us. On Sunday, the kids and I are treating Clint (on his real Birthday - Aug. 24th) to a Colorado Rockies Game.

No comments: